27cc de mau humor bidestilado intravenoso

quinta-feira, 23 de julho de 2009

ANOTHER KIND OF BLUES

:::by Gustavo "Mãozão" Mattos:::

I wasn´t supposed to tell you
No, I wasn´t supposed to say
I wasn´t supposed to tell you this
No, I wasn´t supposed to say
But since the day I met you baby
The others are less than OK

I´ve tried so many times
To find a babe this fine
I roamed the roads at night
To find a babe this fine
If only you´d give me a shot
I´d be glad to call you mine

I´ve tried to be a nice guy
I´ve tried to be a bad ass
I´ve been with high society chicks
And other ones with no class
I´ve been lonesome for years
And had some bad company
Well, after all that I´ve tried
You´re still the best for me

I haven´t always been a saint
That, no one can deny
I haven´t always been a saint baby
I know I´m going to Hell and fry
But before the Devil claims my soul
You´ll be mine and I´ll tell you why

I have met some blond girls
Met brunettes and met red heads
Met some girls who liked to scream
And other who liked to play dead
I met girls who played with toys
I met girls who played with knives
I met girls who played with boys
And I met girls who had their wives
I had women that were sadists
And had others that craved pain
I met girls who said they loved me
And I´ve never seen again
I know I didn´t have them all
But I surely had my share
And I´m only telling half the story
So that you don´t get too scared
I know I have sinned a lot
God only knows how that´s true
But if you gave me a shot baby
I´d write another kind of blues